1,300 Vacancies Open At PSC. Public Service Commission, National Government Applications are invited from qualified Degree, Higher National Diploma and Diploma holders for the positions of Vocational and Technical Trainers available in the following Vocational and Technical Training Institutions
Quick Guiding Steps
1. All first time users of the Online Recruitment and Selection system are required to register by providing ID / Passport Number, Surname, current Email address and a password to access the system.
2. To apply for any advertised job or internship opportunities, log into the system using the ID / Passport Number and the Password created in (1) above.
3. Applicant MUST ensure that information pertaining to personal details, professional and academic qualifications, experience, membership to professional bodies, referees and any other relevant information is provided before submitting the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. Applicants are advised to print and keep a copy of the Feedback Report (application summary) by clicking on the Report tab or Application Summary link on the Application Menu.
5. The Online Recruitment and Selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time BEFORE the Advert Closure Date.
i) The online recruitment and selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time before the advert closure date.
ii) Section 100(4) of the Public Service Commission Act 2017 provides that a person who gives false or misleading information to the Commission is, on conviction, liable to a fine not exceeding Kshs. 200,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both such fine and imprisonment.
How to Apply
The details of the posts and mode of application can be accessed on the Public Service Commission
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications directly to the institutions
where vacancies exist by filling ONE (1) PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form and attaching copies of
National ID card, academic and professional certificates, transcripts and any other testimonials.
The form may be downloaded from the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke
So as to reach the respective Boards/Councils on or before 17th April 2023 (Latest 5. 00p.m East
NOTE: Details of the posts and requirements for appointment can be accessed on the Public Service
Commission Website www.publicservice.go.ke
Successful candidates will be required to apply for licensing and registration by the TVET Authority
Send an email to: email@example.com. Please include your ID /Passport Number and full name, or call the following numbers: Landline: +254 (020) 2223901, 254 20 2227471 Call Centre: 020 4865000