KUCCPS Opens Portal For Third and Final Revision Of Courses
KUCCPS Opens Portal For Third and Final Revision Of Courses. For the third and final revision of the courses, the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) has activated its portal.
The timeframe for the third revision of courses will run from July 4 to July 8 of 2023, according to a notice issued by the placement agency on July 4.
This application window is intended for candidates who did not receive a course following the first and second revision exercises as well as Form Four graduates who wish to submit their initial applications.
How to Determine If Courses Need to Be Revised
In their web portal, KUCCPS has listed the applicants who should review the courses.
Candidates should look in the Third Revision List for their KCSE Index numbers. If a student’s number appears, it signifies that the courses they chose in the Second Revision of Courses have not been secured.
The KUCCPS Student Portal or the KUCCPS Mobile App are the two recommended ways to check placement results. The steps to take for each technique are listed below:
Student Portal for KUCCPS
- Visit the following website: https://students.kuccps.net.login/
- Enter your login information as follows:
Username: enter your complete KCSE index number.
- Choose “2022” for the year.
- Enter either your KCPE index number or your birth certificate number as your password.
You may view the course and the college or university where you have been placed once you have logged in.
KUCCPS App for Mobile
- You must first download the KUCCPS student portal app from the Google Play Store in order to use this approach.
- To get the app, go to the Google Play Store or click the linked link.