KUCCPS portal student login
KUCCPS portal student login, Welcome to the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service , KUCCPS, students Portal.
In this article you are assured that all your issues concerning kuccps Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service are well answered.
What are the requirements for the kuccps portal student login?
- Enter your KCSE index number in full (11 digits)
- KCSE Year and password
- Use Your Birth Certificate No. / KCPE Index No (as used in KCSE Exam Registration) as your Initial Password.
- Click on login once done.
What services can you get from the kuccps student portal login ?
Once you log into the student portal you will be able get the following services:
- Apply for Kuccps admission to university or College and Course (Programme) of Choice
- Check your admission/ placement status
- Download the student application guide
- Download your admission letter
- Check courses offered at the institutions
- Apply for inter-institution transfers.
How to apply for kuccps admission to universities and colleges
You will not be able to see the following details until the portal opens for applications.
Wait for that date and follow our daily updates for the news of opening and closing dates.
- Step One: Accessing the Website
Visit the KUCCPS website on www.kuccps.net
- Step Two:
Accessing the Student’sPortal Click on the button marked: “Student’s Portal” as shown in the image below.
- Step Three: Accessing the kuccps student portal Login button
Click on the button marked: “LOGIN”
- Step Four: Logging in
Enter your KCSE Index Number, Year of KCSE and your password (KCPE Index or Birth Certificate Number).
Click on the button marked: “LOG IN” as shown below.
- Step Five: Dashboard
On the dashboard, you will be able to view the following details
- A summary of the available institutions and courses.
- The applicant’s weighted cluster points for the 23 clusters (for Degree-qualified applicants only).
- The PDF with all the clusters can be found under ‘Downloads’NOTE:NB Where the points read ‘0.000’ the candidate did not sit examinations for a subject that is mandatory for courses in a cluster.
- The applicant’s registration details and performance as received from KNEC.
Step Six: Institutions
To view the institutions available for application, click on the menu link “Institutions”.
A list of all institutions will be displayed
Clicking on any of the institutions will display the programmes they have on offer.
Step Seven: Programmes on Offer
To view the programmes on offer for application
click on the menu link “Programmes”All programmes have been grouped into wide fields of interest to assist the applicants choose their most preferred programme.
Clicking on any of the fields lists all programmes classified under it e.g. ‘Business (Diploma)’ returns:
A search-bar has been provided to ease the process if the applicant already knows the programme they would like to apply for:
The applicant only needs to type part of the title e.g. searching for ‘Civil’ returns:
Clicking any of the programmes opens a page detailing the programme information.
Applicant will be expected to make applications by submitting their preferred choices where a valid choice will constitute a programme code, programme name and the institution name.
Get more on: https://KUCCPS.co.ke/ placement