Massive Recruitment at Teachers Service Commission (TSC)
N/B: All applications will be online through https://www.tsc.go.ke
Massive Recruitment at Teachers Service Commission (TSC). To provide revolutionary instruction for high-quality learning.The teaching service should be made more professional to provide high-quality learning and growth Fundamental Principles Professionalism:
- TSC Clarifies Why Half of JSS Teachers Yet to Receive Salaries.
- Best Diploma Programs offered in Kenyan Universities: Details of Each
All TSC staff members are expected to adhere to the standards of professional behavior.
Secondary School posts – 130 Positions
Teachers Internship – Secondary School – 450 Positions
Teachers – Primary School – Garissa – 18 Positions
Primary School Teachers – Wajir – 27 Positions
Teachers – Primary School – Mandera- 28 Positions
Secondary School Teachers – Mandera
Teachers – Secondary School – Wajir
Teachers – Secondary School – Garissa
Method of Application :
To qualify for recruitment, a candidate should meet the following minimum requirements:
- 1.Be a Kenyan citizen;
- 2.Must be a holder of at least a Diploma in Education;
- 3.Must be a registered teacher with Teachers Service Commission.
Please be aware that the following apply:
- The Teachers Service Commission Recruitment Guidelines for the Fiscal Year 2022/2023
- Only the candidates who made the short list will be contacted.
- Original academic and professional certificates must be presented by shortlisted candidates;
- Candidates who are hired must only complete one Application for Employment Form.
- Filling out more than two application forms for employment will disqualify you;
- Manual applications will not be taken into consideration;
- Candidates who have not previously worked for the Teachers Service Commission will be given preference.
- The Teacher Internship Programme is a one (1) year programme meant to equip and sustain competencies of persons entering the teaching service.
- The programme targets unemployed registered teachers to be assigned to learning institutions where their teaching experience will be enhanced through mentorship, coaching and exposure to practical teaching experience.
- During verification/ interviews, applicants shall be required to produce the following:-
- – A copy of Teacher Registration Certificate/print-out from TSC online portal as evidence of registration as a teacher;
- – A copy of National Council for Persons with Disability (NCPWD) card (where applicable);
- – A copy of the National Identity Card (ID) or Passport;Two (2) colour passport size photographs;
- – A copy of National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) card;
- – A copy of Kenya Revenue Authority Personal Identification Number (KRA PIN).
- DURATION OF INTERNSHIP.
- The Internship period will be for twelve (12) months
- Primary School – Garissa – 18 Positions
- To qualify for recruitment, a candidate should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Must be a registered teacher with Teachers Service Commission;
- Must be a holder of a P1 certificate in the case of primary schools.
- APPLICATION SHOULD BE DONE ONLINE THROUGH THE TSC ONLINE PORTAL: https://www.tsc.go.ke