Opportunities for internships at the TSC Secretariat Office are now Open.
The following advertisement was published by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) secretariat it offers potential internship opportunities with salaries up to Kes. 25,000.
- TSC Clarifies Why Half of JSS Teachers Yet to Receive Salaries.
- TSC Secretariat Office Internship Vacancies
- KUCCPS portal student login, new minimum requirements and application deadline
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
(1) Academic and professional background and credentials:
a) Bachelor’s degrees in information communication technology, computer science, ICT, and development, information security & forensics, and other reputable ICT courses. computer technology software.
b) Computer skills
(c) A bachelor’s degree in human resource management OR a degree in social sciences with a concentration in management and development of human resources.
(d) A bachelor’s degree in economics, a business administration degree, a commerce degree, or a finance and accounting degree.
2. Must be a Kenyan citizen aged 25 and 35 years.
(3) Must have received their training from an accredited university and graduated within the last three (3) years.
(4) Must present an ICT proficiency certificate.
(5) Must be certified by a credit bureau (CRB).
(6) Should not have completed an internship with another company.
7) Should present a Certificate of Good Conduct when being chosen. This Certificate of Good Conduct should be within one year since registered for from the relevant organisation.Application deadlineThose that meet the requirements may submit their applications by Friday, March 24, 2023.
Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted. Applications must be submitted online using the TSC recruitment portal.TSC Official website https://www.tsc.go.ke/
The qualified applicants will be notified when to report. These qualified applicants must meet the above minimum requirements ranging from Academic qualifications, good conduct in that they can work under minimum supervision and be between the outlined age bracket.
For more education updates keep refreshing on our website: http://Https//:www.kenyauptades.co.ke for timely and authentic news.